Client Success Representative, Time & Labor Management
Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
The Client Success Representative, Time & Labor Management will be responsible for new client implementations including projects involving multiple locations and or departments with TLM hardware/software, and multi product environments. They will utilize the defined implementation process and will efficiently manage the customer and internal PrimePay resources to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. They will also provide support to existing customers for any TLM related issues and answer client questions by researching, identifying problems, and guiding clients through the correct steps. The Client Success Representative, Time & Labor Management will be asked to update their job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities as assigned.
A typical day for our Client Success Representatives includes:
- Implementing TLM data collection devices
- Performing business rule analysis
- Configuring software applications
- Application training for customers
- Analyzing enhanced requirements and creating process documentation
- Understanding and configuring software interfacing products
- Consulting customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- High level customer satisfaction
Have these qualities? Then we definitely want to talk with you:
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and communicate through various channels
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
- Basic mathematic skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Help Desk or Customer Service experience
- Technical experience working with different operating systems
- Swipe Clock experience preferred
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.