Project Resources Group (PRG) immediately needs several Claims Specialists to join our growing Outside Plant Damage Recovery team in Denver, CO. The ideal candidates will be initiative-taking go-getters, have strong organizational skills, be exceptional communicators, have an analytical and bold personality, and thrive in a commission incentive environment. Background in sales, collections, and insurance adjusters do exceptionally well in this role.
Perks of this role included:
- You can earn a lot of money - Base pay of $20-24/hour with a lucrative commission structure that will allow you to earn up to $9,000 per month in commissions depending on performance.
- You will be a part of a collaborative and supportive team that will help motivate you and offer up some friendly competition to keep things fun in the office.
- You will work in a hybrid work environment – if you would like to, you can work two days a week from home once you are trained.
- Recovery of repair and replacement costs on third-party CATV and Power & Gas tort damages across multiple states
- Learn, understand, and be able to utilize state dig laws and statutes, 811 excavator requirements, NESC standards, CGA guidelines, etc.
- Develop a professional working relationship with the damaging parties, on-site field investigators, management team, and other personnel.
- Achieve monthly recovery targets set by the department.
- Conduct 40-50 inbound/outbound daily calls over approximately two hours.
- Learn the functionality of the company’s Claims Database Tool and enter all notes and documentation throughout the recovery process.
- Use a calendar and diary system to coordinate handling claims to be worked twice weekly.
- Resolve and negotiate claims recovery via phone, email, and letters.
- Follow advanced claim handling procedures as detailed by the OPD Claims Manager.
- Use photographs, narratives, job costs, site sketches, locate tickets, and other components the field investigator provides to visualize and understand the damage scene to defend liability accurately.
- Work directly with liable parties’ insurance providers to defend and negotiate claims settlements.
- Collaborate with claims departments and management of liable parties, from small businesses to large corporations to municipalities.
- Participate in weekly department meetings to discuss individual and team recovery numbers and goals.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the entire PRG claims process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Computer savvy
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with a heavy focus on phone and email
- Knowledge of construction, cable industry, and/or utility locate industry is helpful
- Knowledge of B2B construction, claims, recovery or insurance claims negotiation and settlement process preferred
- 3-5 years of claims, recovery, and/or insurance industry experience is ideal
- College experience preferred
- Spanish speaking is a plus
PRG offers the following perks and compensation:
- $20-24/hour and lucrative commission structure.
- Targeted compensation is $75K-$100K/annually.
- Monthly individual/team spiffs with tremendous rewards.
- Health benefits include medical, dental & vision for you and your dependents on the first of the month following your start date.
- Company paid Short-term Disability benefits after one year of service.
- 401(k) Plan eligible immediately with a safe harbor match after one year of service.
- Supplemental Life Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Wellness program with a shared cost membership to ClassPass for each employee.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and a floating holiday so you can enjoy time with your friends and family.
PRG has its Corporate Headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO, and operates in over forty states nationwide. With more than two decades of experience, we have become a leader committed to supporting our customers to reach their business goals in the telecommunication, gas, and utility industries.
Project Resources Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.