Regional Operations Associate Vice President
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Regional Operations Associate Vice President to join our team. Preferred location: Central Region
About the role:
As the Regional Operations Associate Vice President you will oversee all operational initiatives within your book of business and are responsible for planning and directing activities to align with overall region operations in order to maintain operational efficiency and service excellence. This position directs and develops high performing regional teams to deliver on established objectives, goals, strategies and measures. Leads and executes short and long term strategies to align across regions and build operational efficiencies across the enterprise.
- Maintains a strategic focus on client satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies global processes to improve overall performance of region and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Actively responds to urgent site issues and may be asked to spend time onsite to stabilize for as long as needed.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Delivers products and initiatives supporting strategic goals.
- Reviews best practices and holistic effectiveness of systems, support, and structure.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the Sr. DO and DO level.
- Establishes regular communication across their book of business to ensure effective cascade of information.
- Business partner for sales process.
- May attend annual strategic client meetings and/or provide feedback and insight in preparation.
- Oversees the indirect management of up to 100 health centers with multiple lines of service.
- Indirectly manages the relationship of up to 50 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of up to $100M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 500 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience with a significant business focus)
- 10+ years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
- Experience in an Operations function
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad range of responsibilities and communicate effectively across multiple functional areas
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing virtual staff
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent people management, strategy and execution skills
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, operations and delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory environment relative to onsite operations. Knowledge of current industry and legal issues
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.