Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Office Manager to join our team, in our new health center, in Cambridge, MA.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provide guidance and oversight for daily activities of the health center front office functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Organize and maintain a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing and pulling charts.
- Manage daily operations, workflow, work schedule, timecard monitoring and ensuring appropriate staffing levels and monitoring overtime for an effective and efficient front office.
- Orient and train new front office staff.
- Oversee site specific identification badging process.
- Manage the Performance Evaluation (PMP).
- Coach and provide feedback to staff on a regular basis.
- Review all medical records release requests and refers to appropriate department per Premise Health Procedure.
- File occurrence reports as necessary.
- Support adherence to Premise Health policies and procedures.
- Ensure billing and reconciliation for services rendered and for monthly statements and collections.
- Manage petty cash and credit card reconciliation.
- Support front desk staff by assisting with phones, making appointments, greeting and directing patients and visitors, registering patients, etc.
- Coordinate referrals for patients when necessary.
- Ensure office equipment maintenance is current and properly maintained per manufactures instructions and document appropriately.
- Assist Health Center Manager with clinical scorecards and site audits i.e. gap analysis and action plans when appropriate.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Prior management experience within the health care industry preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.