Bilingual (Spanish) - Customer Service Coordinator
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
eHealthScreenings is the nation’s leading provider of onsite comprehensive wellness screening services and convenient online lab orders. As a Premise Health Company, Health screenings are what we do. Our dedicated professionals simplify health screenings for individuals, employers and wellness partners.
We help Third Party Administrators, Employee Assistance Programs, human resources consultants, insurance providers and wellness companies save money by helping people improve their health. We gather and provide biometric data to employers that drive change and improve the health of employees. Our real, quantifiable data ensures that our employer partners are targeting the best risk factors to make positive return-on-investment on important wellness initiatives and healthcare costs. We also work with employers to customize the processes and convenient and efficient as possible.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work at our Corporate office in San Antonio, Texas! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as Customer Service Representative, you will be fielding in-bound calls from customers and assisting them with any questions they may have regarding our services/product, and/or accessing the website; resetting passwords, assisting with site navigation, etc.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Determining requirements by working with customers
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Maintaining call center database by entering information
- Keeping equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- May require other duties as assigned
- Shift Schedule: This is a flex position. Working hours may be from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of Customer Service or Call Center experience
- Typing speed greater than 35 WPM
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - Bilingual (read and write) in Spanish is REQUIRED
- Ability to work in a structured environment and adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and detail-oriented
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. PC literacy is also required (experience using Windows based applications preferred)
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner, including handling irate customers in a way that brings the interaction to a positive conclusion
Work Environment: *** Currently REMOTE *** This role is currently remote to due to COVID-19 and will return to office when able.
This job operates in an office setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, virus, disease and infection. The employee may experience traumatic situations. The employee may occasionally be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 20 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We’ll Do for You:
At eHealth Screenings, a Premise Health Company, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We help individuals improve their health. Helping people identify ways to improve their health is the most important thing we do. Our online consumer division reveals undetected health problems to individuals and recommends professional follow-up care that can make a positive difference in a person’s overall health.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.