Healthcare Without Rival
We have an excellent opportunity to join our multi-disciplinary employer health center in Detroit, MI as a part-time Chiropractor! This position is for 3 days per week, no weekends or call required!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Part Time Chiropractor to join our team in Detroit, MI.
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscular-skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters
- Order and interpret diagnostic x-rays
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary
- May require other duties as assigned.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice
- Current board certificate (if applicable)
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- CPR (BLS for community/lay responder or Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- At least three years clinical experience
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.