Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team Remotely!
Summary: Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow via phone triage for COVID. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus! As Needed Shifts within the hours of Monday-Friday 8am-11pm and Saturday-Sunday 8a-8pm
- Monitors, tracks, coordinates, administers work absence and altered work schedule for disability Coordinates work accommodations, workers’ compensation claims, fitness for duty, state, federal and company leaves.
- Primary liaison between client employees, providers, agency or institution, case managers, client’s HR, Corporate Health, benefits regarding the employee’s absences or altered work schedule.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws and company policy Assists in maintaining records, reports, forms and performs follow-up as directed Aids in coordination of client health and wellness events, programs through client’s vendor partner.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- High school degree required, Bachelor's from four-year college or university is preferred.
- A minimum 1 years of previous experience in absence management (leaves, ADA, Workers’ Compensation).
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $25.00 - $33.00 Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.