Licensed Clinical Social Worker
We are seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional (LCSW, LPC, LMHC, etc.) to join our unique employer health center in Detroit, MI! This position comes with a $5,000 sign-on bonus and hybrid work schedule!
Premise Health is the world’s leading provider of employer-based healthcare, and a certified Great Place to Work for back-to-back years amid the COVID-19 pandemic! We’re proudly partnered with Rocket Companies to offer an onsite suite of high quality, affordable healthcare services to Rock Family of Company team members.
These services are offered in-person and virtually from our beautiful 21,000 square foot spa-like clinic. It’s located on top of the historic First National Building in the heart of downtown Detroit, with incredible city views. Our team of 40 passionate, talented interdisciplinary clinicians provide: Primary Care, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Musculoskeletal Care, Condition Management, Referral Coordination, Lab work, Vaccinations, and more! Our health center practices a unique integrated care model across all service lines and delivers concierge-style customer service. This ensures we produce the best health outcomes, and amazing health care experiences, for every team member.
We support work-life balance with no evening, weekend, or holiday shifts! Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Our National Virtual Health provider team supports after hours primary care 24/7, for extended and continuous access.
Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral changes consistent with treatment goals
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services
- May require other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Counseling experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize all aspects of the job is a key to success.
- Ability to provide group, individual, and family counseling sessions.
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Must display professionalism and leadership qualities.
- Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate well with others.
- Flexibility in response to urgent psychosocial situation.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.*
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.