Health Center Concierge - Bilingual Creole
Healthcare Without Rival
We are looking for a full-time Health Center Concierge to join our team in Orlando, Florida.
Haitian Creole bilingual required
Schedule: 4-10 hour rotating shifts as follows: Shift A - 6:45a-5:15p; Shift B - 8:30a-7p.
Weekend and holiday rotation required. Weekend rotation is approximately every 9 weeks & 2 holidays per year. This is subject to change based on the needs of the site.
We offer exclusive client benefits at this site!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Greets patients with a smile and may assist them through the registration process
- Extends a warm and caring approach to all patients with a respect for diversity
- Keeps patient informed of wait times and manages visit expectations
- Helps patients navigate the health center and escorts patients as needed
- Ensures health centers uphold Premise brand standards by posting only branded and approved materials, and maintaining a welcoming appearance
- Researches a patient’s outstanding out of pocket expenses and resolves errors
- Resolves eligibility problems, incorrect claim charges and claim denials
- Resolves questions about whether services are condition specific or related to preventive care
- Coordinates information flow of benefits between dental, medical and other healthcare providers within the medical community.
- Assures correct application of specialist provider network status Care Coordination
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other physician offices or specialists
- Facilitates the transfer of medical records and lab results
- May assist in the arranging of DME equipment following a discharge from the hospital
- Facilitates the reviewing of test results with another physician for diagnosis confirmation
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for diagnostic tests
- Coordinates care for patients with complicated medical issues
- Fosters communications and coordinates benefits with insurance companies with the goal of creating a smooth patient centered experience.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED
- Prior experience preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.