Marketing Implementation Manager - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Marketing Implementation Manager to join our team remotely.
About the role:
As the Marketing Implementation Manager you will serve in a client-facing role for Premise Health onsite and near site health & wellness centers, pharmacies and fitness centers and is responsible for client engagement marketing and member engagement and utilization strategy initiatives that involve new site and product expansion implementations.
Reporting to the Director of Member Engagement, this role will serve as a point of contact and liaison for clients, thus requires a background in client relationship management, excellent writing and communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to learn new systems to support client marketing and demand generation tactics.
- Leads site marketing implementation by partnering with internal and external operations and client marketing teams to ensure coming soon and go-live communication needs and activities are executed
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans for each implementation
- Creates highly polished professional PowerPoint presentations effectively communicating launch strategies to persuade client adoption of engagement tactics
- Develops and presents site event strategies, offering support for client and/or site execution
- Serves as the internal and external point of contact and liaison with client, Director of Client Operations and implementation project managers for member engagement support for the onboarding of clients
- Works with the member engagement team in the development of client marketing and communications strategies
- Works with internal and external client-side contributors in the creation of launch marketing assets
- Serves as client advocate to identify actionable ways to use best practices
- Oversees the development and fulfillment of marketing materials with outside vendors, internal graphic designer, and other internal stakeholders
- Makes recommendations to maximize site level member engagement launch budget and works with internal teams to track use
- Manages launch engagement marketing tactics offered by Premise Health including the design and execution of print and digital collaterals and serves as a dedicated reviewer for client marketing tactics.
- Assists in the proofing and approval of client launch collateral
- Works with internal team to ensure tracking and analysis of tactics and outcomes used in client launch campaigns
- Responsible for clear documentation and usage of project management tools to keep project on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 3+ years direct-to-consumer marketing or communications experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, Adobe InDesign and Acrobat preferred
- Experience with marketing channels, including email, direct mail, web, social and events
Knowledge and Skills:
- Crystal clear communication, both written and oral
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
- Detailed organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple project with internal and external stakeholders across varying timelines
- Team player with a positive, can do attitude; comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a certain amount of ambiguity
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Strong process management approach
- Eye for design and ability to manage design projects according to brand guideline
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $65,000 to $75,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.