Licensed Mental Health Counselor
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, is seeking a great Behavioral Health Professional (LCSW, LPC, LMHC) to join our Primary Care team at Volvo Group Trucks Powertrain located in Hagerstown, MD.
This Licensed Mental Health Counselor will work full-time in our Employer Health Center located in Hagerstown, MD. The scheduled hours are Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm.
No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays! Generous vacation time!
Comprehensive medical benefits package, 401k, annual tuition reimbursement.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interview’s clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.