We have an opening for a Per Diem Temperature Screener to work at our employer health center located in Princeton, IN!
Schedule: M-F 6pm-7:30pm (1.5 hrs/day)
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: The Screener is responsible for assessing team members via thermal scanners and/or questionnaires prior to them accessing the workplace
- Operate Thermal Scanners and/or perform temperature checks as workers enter/exit the building
- May conduct screening questionnaire
- Escalates and collaborates with medical professionals as necessary
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials as needed
- Looks for ways to promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma required.
- Prior experience in a health care setting preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.