Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a PRN Leave Coordinator to join our team in Princeton, IN. Ideally, the candidate will have Outlook, Excel, Word, and experience working in Teams Meetings.
Hours: This will be an AS NEEDED PICKUP SHIFT. Typically, pick up shifts will be between Monday - Friday, 5a-1:30p. This candidate will be covering PTO, bereavement, and any other employee off days . In addition, there will be a pick up shift at least once every 2 weeks.
Summary: The Leave Coordinator is responsible for the administration, coordination and monitoring of all absences from work and altered schedules due to a disability. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Monitors, tracks, coordinates, administers work absence and altered work schedule for disability Coordinates work accommodations, workers’ compensation claims, fitness for duty, state, federal and company leaves.
- Primary liaison between client employees, providers, agency or institution, case managers, client’s HR, Corporate Health, benefits regarding the employee’s absences or altered work schedule.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws and company policy Assists in maintaining records, reports, forms and performs follow-up as directed Aids in coordination of client health and wellness events, programs through client’s vendor partner.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- High school degree required,
- A minimum 2 years of previous experience in absence management (leaves, ADA, Workers’ Compensation).
- Bachelor's from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in Human Resources department preferred.
- Certified professional in disability management (CPDM) preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and
- Word Processing software.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Conducts self with professionalism and in a tactful manner, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations Demonstrates ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.