We are seeking a Part-time (roughly 20 hours per week) Physical Therapist to join our unique employer health center in Detroit, MI!
Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, no weekends!
Premise Health is the world’s leading provider of employer-based healthcare, and a certified Great Place to Work for back-to-back years amid the COVID-19 pandemic! We’re proudly partnered with Rocket Companies to offer an onsite suite of high quality, affordable healthcare services to Rock Family of Company team members.
These services are offered in-person and virtually from our beautiful 21,000 square foot spa-like clinic. It’s located on top of the historic First National Building in the heart of downtown Detroit, with incredible city views. Our team of 40 passionate, talented interdisciplinary clinicians provide: Primary Care, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Musculoskeletal Care, Condition Management, Referral Coordination, Lab work, Vaccinations, and more! Our health center practices a unique integrated care model across all service lines and delivers concierge-style customer service. This ensures we produce the best health outcomes, and amazing health care experiences, for every team member.
We support work-life balance with no evening, weekend, or holiday shifts! Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Our National Virtual Health provider team supports after hours primary care 24/7, for extended and continuous access.
Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
- Premise Health Physical Therapists work in collaboration with other Health Center staff members including, doctors, NPs, PAs, nurses, dietitians, wellness coaches, as well as community providers to promote health and wellness to onsite employees and their dependents.
- Our physical therapist practice according to APTA professional standards, recognizing the importance of current physical therapy research, critical clinical reasoning and the patient’s values when evaluating, assessing and developing a treatment plan for each unique patient.
- We successfully promote direct access to physical therapy services at the majority of our Health Centers, as such our PTs are able to practice at their highest skill level.
- Continuity of care and patient centeredness are hallmarks of the Premise Health mission and as such, our PTs are expected to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication by participating in Health Center meetings, patient care meetings and through their documentation and reporting to onsite and community referral sources.
- Physical therapists participate in continuing competence activities including peer review, presentations, and optionally grand rounds.
- Onsite PTs may work closely with our client’s stakeholders including, safety officers, ergonomists, human resources and other vendors to promote employee safety in the workplace.
- Depending on the workplace setting and the scope of services, a Premise Health PT is able to effect positive behavior change in the eligible population, beyond the clinical setting by:
- Developing and administering injury prevention and health promotion presentations, workshops and other programing for the onsite employees and other eligible populations.
- Teaching “real time” proper body mechanics at the employee’s workstation.
- Assessing and correcting poor ergonomics.
- Developing and administering specific programs when a need is identified. Examples of programs our therapists have developed are: Weekend Warrior musculoskeletal screens, Triathlon preparation workshops, Health Back Programs, and Stretch and Flex exercise classes.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice
- Current board certificate (if applicable)
- Degree from accredited Physical/Occupational Therapy School
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer -the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- At least three years’ experience as a Physical Therapist in an outpatient physical therapy clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations in occupational health settings preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.