Health Screenings Coordinator
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
eHealthScreenings is the nation’s leading provider of onsite comprehensive wellness screening services and convenient online lab orders. As a Premise Health Company, Health screenings are what we do. Our dedicated professionals simplify health screenings for individuals, employers and wellness partners.
We help Third Party Administrators, Employee Assistance Programs, human resources consultants, insurance providers and wellness companies save money by helping people improve their health. We gather and provide biometric data to employers that drive change and improve the health of employees. Our real, quantifiable data ensures that our employer partners are targeting the best risk factors to make positive return-on-investment on important wellness initiatives and healthcare costs. We also work with employers to customize the processes and convenient and efficient as possible.
We are looking for a Health Screenings Coordinator to work at our Corporate office in San Antonio, Texas! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Health Screenings Coordinator working with Clients, Project Managers, Staffing Team Members, Data Entry Team Members, and Customer Service on various projects to ensure successful health screening events nationally.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Assisting in the planning, organizing and managing our corporate screening events from start to finish
- Creating, maintaining, and managing strict event deadlines
- Ability to maintain a very strict attention to detail
- Organizing event paperwork
- Effectively communicating with clients and increasing customer satisfaction
- Training of clients on our procedures
- General office work
- Problem solving - thinking quickly and effectively to handle spur-of-the-moment problems and complicated database conflicts. Takes personal action to provide resources and remove barriers to success
- Assisting Project Managers with their needs
- Assisting with answering the customer emergency phone line and handling managing the actions to resolve emergencies
- May require other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Executive level Administrative responsibilities preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong overall internet and computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point (Photoshop would be a plus)
- We require employees to be extremely detail oriented with a high degree of organization. If you don't love to be organized and detail oriented, this is not the position for you.
- You must possess strong communication skills, both personal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- The ability to communicate well with clients on the phone is vital.
- A significant amount of the work that you would be doing requires strong computer literacy.
- Works well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
- Possess initiative and a general sense of urgency.
- You will need the ability to recognize problems and develop solutions before they become major issues.
What We’ll Do for You:
At eHealth Screenings, a Premise Health Company, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We help individuals improve their health. Helping people identify ways to improve their health is the most important thing we do. Our online consumer division reveals undetected health problems to individuals and recommends professional follow-up care that can make a positive difference in a person’s overall health.