We are seeking a part-time Chiropractor to join our unique employer health center in Detroit, MI! This position comes with an excellent schedule of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9am-6pm!
Premise Health is the world’s leading provider of employer-based healthcare, and a certified Great Place to Work for back-to-back years amid the COVID-19 pandemic! We’re proudly partnered with Rocket Companies to offer an onsite suite of high quality, affordable healthcare services to Rock Family of Company team members.
These services are offered in-person and virtually from our beautiful 21,000 square foot spa-like clinic. It’s located on top of the historic First National Building in the heart of downtown Detroit, with incredible city views. Our team of 40 passionate, talented interdisciplinary clinicians provide: Primary Care, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Musculoskeletal Care, Condition Management, Referral Coordination, Lab work, Vaccinations, and more! Our health center practices a unique integrated care model across all service lines and delivers concierge-style customer service. This ensures we produce the best health outcomes, and amazing health care experiences, for every team member.
We support work-life balance with no evening, weekend, or holiday shifts! Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Our National Virtual Health provider team supports after hours primary care 24/7, for extended and continuous access.
Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.Essential Functions:
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscular-skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters
- Order and interpret diagnostic x-rays
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary
- May require other duties as assigned.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice
- Current board certificate (if applicable)
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- CPR (BLS for community/lay responder or Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- At least three years clinical experience
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.