Healthcare Without Rival
Sonic Boom Wellness, a Premise Health Company, is a fast-growing, B2B, software-as-a-service (SAAS) corporate wellbeing company specializing in improving employees’ daily health habits. At the intersection of health care, wellness, and technology, we have developed a proprietary wellbeing platform sold to clients nationwide. Our industry has consolidated recently, leaving the door wide open for us to capture market share, expand our distribution channels, and grow rapidly.
Sonic Boom, a Premise Health Company offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a
Software Developer to join our team remotely.
Summary: You will report directly to our Software Development Manager and work directly with our Lead Developer and be part of a high-energy, hard-working, immensely talented team. The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem solver who thrives in a lightning-fast environment. We don't dawdle. We push code live daily and are likely one of the most nimble, agile and ambitious companies you will come across. You must have superb communication skills, be impeccably reliable, and able to meet tight deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities.
- Supporting all existing back-end code for our member application, administrative portal, and health-coaching portal.
- Architect back-end functionality and infrastructure.
- Coordinate with Front-End Developers to assist migrating tools from a legacy system to a new client-facing administration portal using Vue JS (Vuetify)
- Help build "recommendation engine" to identify health-related activities for members based on complex inputs and possible outputs (e.g. interests, social network, risk factors).
- Develop integration to a healthcare EMR, Epic
- Continue to improve scalability of back-end infrastructure.
- PHP - Laravel/Lumen experience mandatory. Must understand and be able to use OOP, MVC architecture, exceptions, process forking, regular expressions. Must understand performance bottlenecks and how to work with complex collections and datasets.
- MySQL - Must understand and be able to use InnoDB tables, transactions, triggers, views, foreign keys, sub queries, proper use of indexes and other optimization techniques. Experience with SQL debugging and optimization using EXPLAIN mandatory
- Git - Experience with Git a major plus. Experience with the development/staging/production cycle a plus
- XML/JSON experience is a must
- Knowledge of healthcare EMRs – Experience is a plus although not required
- MongoDB/NoSQL - Experience is a plus although not required
- Memcached experience a plus
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Sonic Boom, a Premise Health Company, is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $100,000 and $120,000. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Sonic Boom, a Premise Health Company’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are encouraging all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine. *except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Sonic Boom, a Premise Health Company, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.