Medical Assistant (MA)
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Premise Health, the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, is seeking a Medical Assistant (MA) to work full-time in our Employer Health Center located in Scottsdale, AZ.
The scheduled hours are Monday-Friday 7:00a-4:00p. This position will rotate between clinical and front office duties.
No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays!
Competitive compensation package! Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Rotates between front and back office.
- Back Office- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination, document in Electronic Medical Record System, take vitals, perform EKG, Phlebotomy, perform onsite labs and process reference labs to offsite laboratory, give injections and perform required quality tasks.
- Front Office -Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients, performs administrative tasks, keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records, and document in Electronic Medical Record System.
- May require other duties as assigned
- National certification in Medical Assisting from a Premise Health approved organization OR Certificate/Diploma and Transcripts from an accredited Medical Assistant program with hands on externship completed and passed- total online courses are not acceptable.
- Active BLS CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.