Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional
Healthcare Without Rival
* * * EXCELLENT WAGES! * * *
Premise Health is proud to partner with Cummins Engine and is seeking a Full-Time Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional (LCBHP, LCSW, LMHC, LPC, etc.) to work in our Health and Wellness Center located in Columbus, IN!
- FLEXIBILITY with setting schedule during clinic hours
- Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 7a-6p
- Potential for future HYBRID Schedule based on clients needs
- NO Weekends!
About this Role: Do you have compassion and commitment to helping others? In this role you will evaluate, develop and implement treatment plans for an out-patient level of care. Treatment will be provided to children, teens and adult populations. You will provide individual counseling and collaborate with a full treatment team!
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services.
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- May be require other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.