We have an opening for a full-time Psychologist, to lead the Emotional Well-Being program, within our primary care clinic located on the campus of the University of Notre Dame!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
The Wellness Center at Notre Dame, which opened in 2012, offers Primary Care, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Wellness Coaching, Condition Management, and Occupational Health Services for their eligible faculty, staff, and graduate dependents on campus. Since inception, the Wellness Center has placed emphasis on promoting Well-Being through care team collaboration. As a leader in behavioral health, the successful candidate will provide emotional well-being support to a wide range of individuals from the campus community through a collaborative approach.”
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with the emotional well-being department, with input for programs and presentations for a diverse client population.
- Interacts with clients to assist in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Counsel individuals regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Requires an advanced degree and a license to practice.
- 2-4 years of experience required
- Preferred experience as a clinical supervisor
- Must have prior experience in the field of treatment of mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, in adults and children
- Must have prior training and experience in clinical supervision
- Experience with creating and performing evidenced based seminars/presentations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care providers, community providers and services as needed.
- Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills (advanced clinical training at doctorate degree level) and skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans, specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns (specialized training and experience).
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation, spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Ability to commit to professional organization’s ethical principles.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.