Vice President of Revenue & Sales Operations - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a VP of Revenue & Sales Operations to join our team remotely.
About the role: The VP of Revenue & Sales Operations will be responsible for leading and optimizing the sales processes within Premise Health. They will lead teams to enhance sales efficiency, strategic direction, budget and performance accountability, and revenue growth. This position will develop, plan, lead, execute and monitor multiple and varied projects that lead to continuous improvement, ongoing efficiencies, and excellent service to internal and external constituents. Participation in development of strategy that supports companywide growth objectives will be critical. Collaborate with senior leaders to ensure revenue growth teams alignment from an organizational perspective with a focus on driving near-term results. They will bridge the gap between sales and other departments, ensure seamless coordination, and implement strategies that contribute to the company’s overall success.
- Oversee the sales operations functions of the organization to ensure achievement of revenue goals and sales force productivity.
- Responsible for areas such as planning and forecasting, budgeting, commissions and incentive reporting, sales research, trend reporting, and analysis.
- Ensure territory/region alignment and may be involved with incentive plan and quota setting, sales training, and sales program implementation.
- Ensure planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the organization.
- Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Oversee the design of sales reports and other internal intelligence to ensure accurate sales force reporting.
- Design and implement ongoing revenue growth and sales operations model.
- Develop strategy for performance metrics and corresponding reports, dashboards, and visualization of results.
- Lead the development of training and communication programs that increase the awareness and effectiveness of revenue operating model and strategic plan.
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish sales competencies to ensure attainment of skills, knowledge, tools, and processes required to be successful.
- Proactively monitor sales organization efforts and identify opportunities for sales process improvements.
- Recommend and Implement technologies to monitor the sales organization through sales reports and other intelligence.
- Oversee the creation of tools and resources to drive organizational alignment, improve buyer engagement, and improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the salesforce.
- Interact closely with sales team to determine gaps in current content, collateral, and resources, and ensure they have what they need to successfully engage the buyer throughout the sales process.
- Develop and direct the sales data analysis function to deliver reporting and tools to sales teams and management that ensure effective sales execution and the achievement of growth objectives.
- Deploy CRM and other systems to manage customer and activity data.
- Develop monitoring and methodologies to analyze sales metrics and to provide insights, support decisions, and highlight areas for process improvement.
- Lead research efforts to understand market conditions and competitors.
- May enable training activities that will ensure sales teams understand and effectively utilize systems and reporting resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in Chief of Staff, Sales Management, Sales Operations or Growth Enablement type history
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to make resource allocation decisions considering the overall good of Premise Health.
- Team-player with ability to motivate others to support capture of new opportunities.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Strong leadership skills, CRM software proficiency, and strategic planning skills
- Ability to make data-driven decision.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California, Colorado; as well as, for individuals living in or reporting to New York State only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated California, Colorado, and New York State compensation is $140,000 - $260,000 with eligible bonus opportunity. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.