Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Psychologist to join our team, in our new health center, in Seattle, WA.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Evaluates clients for mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the client. Treats client illness or distress but cannot prescribe medication.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Utilize a strengths-based approach to assist clients to get, be, and stay well, in alignment with their values.
- Interact with clients to assist in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, screeners, records, and reference materials.
- Conduct psychological assessments as needed.
- Utilize evidence-based intervention methods within scope of practice to meet needs of population. Common approaches at Premise sites might include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, EMDR, Written Exposure Therapy, and CAMS.
- Counsel individuals regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Engage clients in collaborative discussion of treatment goals and desired outcomes.
- Participate as an active team member in the clinical care team. Duties may include consultation, case management, care coordination, and coordination of referrals.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Masters required, PhD or PsyD in clinical psychology strongly preferred and may be required depending on state or scope of practice.
- Requires an advanced degree and a license to practice clinical psychology.
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS – care) certification must be obtained within 12 months of hire
- 2-4 years of experience required.
- Must have prior experience in the field of treatment of mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, in adults and children.
- Previous clinical experiences in integrated behavioral health settings are preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of individuals in an outpatient counseling setting. Experience in family, couples, and therapy with children as applicable.
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care providers, community providers and services as needed.
- Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills (advanced clinical training at doctorate degree level) and skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans, specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns as well as crisis intervention.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Must have knowledge of EHR use and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and demonstration of cultural competency.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers PRN and PTL team members a 401(k) program, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more that our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you..
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Washington only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Washington compensation is $140,554 - $156,171. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.