Sr. Business Operations Analyst - REMOTE
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Sr. Business Analyst, Operational Effectiveness to join our team.
About the role:
The Sr. Business Analyst, Operational Effectiveness will provide analytical support to the organization across a variety of projects and assist with developing junior team members.
This position is responsible for working with cross functional leadership to coordinate the development, enhancement, and execution of complex, high profile projects. The position will serve as the facilitator for performance guarantees (PG), ensuring standards and policies are adhered to, while providing Operational leadership guidance during the performance guarantee negotiations.
The position will also be responsible for performing business process analysis, and documenting business requirements as well as current state and future state business processes to improve existing systems and operational processes. The Senior Business Analyst must demonstrate leadership skills in a team environment with hands-on business analysis and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, both written and verbal, a strong concentration in functional analysis, and experience in mentoring team members.
- Partners with the internal and external clients to understand the work process or processes, business goals, etc. in order to document requirements. Identifies desired results and provides an understanding of the opportunity or problem.
- Serves as the main contact for a regional book-of-business for the organization on performance guarantees (PG):
- -Manages adherence to the organizations PG policy and procedure;
- -Actively works to reduce overall organizational risk associated with PGs;
- -Supports organizational growth, goals, and sales opportunities through the facilitation of the performance guarantee process and/or other operational requested analyses or support;
- -Educates, advises, and counsels organizational team members on potential risks to help reduce, prevent, transfer, or insure against financial risks;
- -Provides client facing support to Operations during contract negotiations, RFPs/RFIs, and standalone PG negotiations
- -Provides guidance and oversight related to PG reporting and tracking.
- Provides analytical support to senior Operational leadership completing assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, and projects in accordance with assigned timeframes and present analyses/findings to appropriate parties.
- Interacts and develop working relationships with individuals throughout the organization.
- Perform analysis for assigned region with the help of internal partners:
- -Develops specific account knowledge and understanding of contractual terms and actual performance to assist internal partners in developing and enhancing account strategies.
- -Develops and analyzes financial and operational metrics scorecard
- -Improves profitability by reducing risk exposure
- Works closely with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business and needs to provide analysis and recommendations to project teams for utilization in strategic project planning.
- Completes assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned timeframes and present analyses and findings to clients.
- Serves as key liaison between cross functional teams to provide consultation and gap analyses ensuring optimal operational effectiveness.
- Controls changes to the requirements documentation, and communicates with clients using data and process models to clarify and validate requirements.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development, implementation, and support for assigned projects.
- Publishes, distributes, and ensures sign-off of the Business Requirements Document and controls all changes through a formalized change request process.
- Researches and provides recommendations to project and client leadership on critical business decisions.
- Supports organizational growth, goals, and sales opportunities through the facilitation of the performance guarantee process and/or other operational requested analyses or support.
- Demonstrates leadership skills within the team and actively works to mentor other business analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years’ experience in a Health Care related field OR 4 years’ experience as a business analyst in another industry
- Master’s Degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a Health Care related field OR 3 years’ experience as a business analyst in another industry
- Certified Business Analysis Professional
- Experience using business analytical skills including facilitating requirement sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Experience with having designed, implemented, and tested processes which involve numerous stages, and stakeholders.
- Experience developing and presenting analyses to senior and executive level leadership.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using VLOOKUP function, IF logic, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrated analytical abilities, and the ability to work both independently and within teams.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization. Additionally, having the ability to choose the right communication channel depending on the problem to be solved.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working in a virtual environment
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.