Business Development Strategy Analyst
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Business Development Strategy Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but a new team is being formed to support how Premise team members communicate the value proposition of Premise Health externally. This high-profile team will be at the intersection of core sales, operations and strategy functions. A Business Development Strategy Analyst must demonstrate strategic thinking and strong communication skills, underpinned by the ability to juggle multiple complex tasks while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail.
What You'll Do For Us:
- Works alongside Business Development Strategy, Director to partner with the internal and external stakeholders to understand the market, business goals, etc. to provide a decision-making framework for future growth opportunities.
- Identifies desired results and provides an understanding of the opportunity or problem.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business and needs to provide analysis and recommendations to project teams for utilization in strategic project planning.
- Complete assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned time-frames and present analyses and findings to stakeholders.
- Controls changes to the business case documentation and communicates with stakeholders using data and models to clarify and validate requirements.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development, implementation, and support for assigned projects.
- Publishes, distributes and ensures alignment of business cases and controls all changes, iterations, and versions.
- Research and provide recommendations to project and stakeholder leadership on critical business decisions.
- Understands the business as a whole and takes ownership in an effort to become a partner in content generation and messaging, not simply an “order taker”.
- Works closely with Client Reporting, Finance, Sales, Client Strategy, and other business functions to source content for Sales Operations materials.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- >1 year experience in healthcare industry.
- Intrapreneurial spirit (entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in a large organization) required
- Experience using business analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Experience with having designed, implemented, and executed projects which involve numerous stages and stakeholders.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using VLOOKUP function, IF logic, IRR and other financial modeling functions, and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrated analytical abilities, and the ability to work both independently and within teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Additionally, having the ability to choose the right communication channel depending on the problem to be solved.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.