Health Strategy Associate
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Health Strategy Associate to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Health Strategy Associate you’ll be an integral part of a new, innovative team charged with leading the execution on a variety of strategies related to Connected Care+, Premise’s approach to population health. You will own and ensure the success of Connected Care+ at our clients through close partnership with our corporate and client site team members -- from point of sale through onboarding, implementation, training, analysis, reporting, and ongoing oversight. In this high-visibility, entrepreneurial position, you will work with cross-functional teams throughout Premise, including sales, strategy, operations, clinical, finance and more. This individual will work with a variety of leadership roles within the organization. You will act as the primary liaison and trusted partner to clients and operational teams to maximize the value of Connected Care+ strategies. The role is a perfect fit for someone who excels at building relationships, is highly analytical and is exciting about being part of a close-knit team that is redefining the way primary care is delivered. Successful candidates will have a passion for healthcare, data and customer service.
- Lead the execution and operation of all Connected Care+ Strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support Operations with all client requests and interactions
- Responsible for leading all client onboarding, training, and implementation efforts
- Establish and deepen relationships with assigned internal stakeholders for clients by understanding their business needs and all aspects of site functions
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with Operations and clients about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Lead troubleshooting and information gathering efforts to explain disconnects between data points from varying systems; maintain a solid understanding of the internal landscape to navigate complex data issues and business questions
- Responsible for tracking overall performance and driving success for Connected Care+ within Premise Health
- Define metrics which determine performance for overall strategy and individual interventions within the strategy
- Utilize available analytical tools to measure performance metrics and surface insights to improve overall performance
- Recommend changes to clinical and operational workflow based on analytics
- Based on output of analytics synthesize findings and implications into recommendations that are understandable by various functions and teams, including senior executives
- Work and collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure success of the overall execution of Connected Care+ strategy
- May require other duties as assigned
- BA/BS required (MBA/Masters Degree considered a plus)
- 1-3 years of experience in strategic and consultative relationships and/or analytical roles:
- Developing and presenting analyses and recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Prior experience in a healthcare company and/or management / strategy consulting firm strongly preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intrapreneurial spirit (entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in a large organization) required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrated analytical abilities, and the ability to work both independently and within teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Additionally, having the ability to choose the right communication channel depending on the problem to be solved
- Comfort with learning new analytical tools
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office Suite
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.