Front End Developer- Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Sonic Boom Wellness, a Premise Health Company, is a fast-growing, B2B, software-as-a-service (SAAS) corporate wellbeing company specializing in improving employees’ daily health habits. At the intersection of health care, wellness, and technology, we have developed a proprietary wellbeing platform sold to clients nationwide. Our industry has consolidated recently, leaving the door wide open for us to capture market share, expand our distribution channels, and grow rapidly.
Sonic Boom, a Premise Health Company offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team Remotely.
Summary: The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem solver who thrives in a lightning-fast environment. We push code live daily and are likely one of the most nimble, agile and ambitious companies you will come across. You must have superb communication skills, be impeccably reliable, and able to meet tight deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities. We are a lively, vibrant, relentlessly innovative company with huge passion and energy. Is that what you’re looking for?
The Front-End Developer will report directly to our lead developer and software development manager
This is a full-time position. Some flexibility may be granted based on schedules and time zones, but in general this position is expected to operate during standard business hours; Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time.
- Migrating our member-facing web application from a legacy PHP (Zend Framework 1) application to a Vue JS SPA/PWA
- Building out a new client-facing administration portal using Vue JS
- Work directly with the product/design team to solve UI/UX needs
- 5 – 8 years of relevant software-development experience
- Vue.js: 2 years (Required)
- Front-end development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Vue JS (or another data-driven framework like React or Angular, but Vue experience preferred)
- Webpack build tools
- Front-end unit testing (Jest or similar)
- HTML/CSS – Should be comfortable taking a design and creating the necessary markup and styles to reproduce it on the web
- Experience with CSS animations and transitions will be necessary to bring interfaces to life
- Accessibility experience a big plus
- Misc – Client-side cache/debounce patterns to limit server request overhead. Progressive Web Application as well as Cordova-based hybrid app experience a plus
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Sonic Boom, a Premise Health Company, is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $110,000 to $130,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law.