Health Center Manager (RN)
We have an opening for a Full-Time Health Center Manager (RN) to work at our employer health center located in Eagan, MN!
- The Health Center Manager will oversee the primary care clinic and will have some clinical aspects.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 730a-430p or 8a-430p
- We are seeking a high-energy self-starter who brings their best to work every single day. Someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable in their field but is still willing to learn. An effective leader committed to developing strong relationships will thrive in this role.
- This position requires a detail oriented Nurse Manager with Primary Care experience.
- Full comprehensive package including medical, dental, 401k matching, etc.,
- Begin with 18 days of PTO and 20 days after the first year.
- In addition to PTO, 9 paid holidays including Thanksgiving, the day after, Christmas eve and Christmas day and 2 Mental Health Days
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by state law.
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures.
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection control procedures.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information.
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room or other ambulatory care clinic.
- Management or Supervisory experience required.
- Occupational Health experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.