Business Applications Analyst-Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Business Applications Analyst to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Business Applications Analyst position will be part of the team that is responsible for the support of business applications that fall outside of the Finance & Accounting and HR/Payroll areas. Responsibilities will include a variety of applications including Salesforce (CRM), CACTUS (Credentialing), Contract Management Software, ServiceNow applications.
- Support end-users by answering questions about the application and troubleshooting and resolving system issues
- Serve as system administrator for applications that you support including system configuration and managing routine updates
- Supervise Change Management process for assigned applications
- Manage imports/exports with third party vendors
- Assist with implementation of new systems, functionality, workflows and/or processes
- Support system integrations when appropriate
- Create process and training documentation
- Partner with various departments and IT to coordinate system upgrades or scheduled activities
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Perform occasional data entry, audits and mass updates
- Other tasks, as needed by the company
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant work experience
- Application support experience
- ServiceNow certification (or willingness to obtain within 6 months)
- Salesforce certification (or willingness to obtain within 6 months)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks/requests
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or ServiceNow, credentialing software applications, contract or vendor management applications
- Previous exposure and/or participation with application implementation projects
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $60,000 to $70,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.