Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role: The Solutions Architect is responsible for researching and creating an overall technical vision for a specific solution to a business problem. They evaluate business needs, design, describe, and manage the solution. In many ways, this person builds the bridge between a business problem and the technology solution and outlines each of the phases and requirements required to make that solution work. Once they are given a problem, solution architects are not only in charge of finding answers but also of actively leading the technical vision to success. The process requires regular feedback, adjustments, and problem-solving to meticulously design and implement potential solutions. Solution architecture itself encompasses business, system, information, security, application, and technology architecture. After solution architects have designed a solution for an existing problem, it is their job to manage the tasks and activities that are involved with its successful implementation in partnership with technical architects. Solutions architects must be prepared to work with leaders, managers, and employees across every business unit. They will work closely with Business Analysts to ensure solutions developed solve the business challenges and both will work to monitor the success of each solution. In this partnership the solutions architect will act as technology subject matter expert and will provide high quality analytic solutions that promote efficiency and enterprise-wide standardization.
- Support the organization by gathering, organizing, formatting, and analyzing various forms of clinical and organizational data to inform research efforts and the solutions designed.
- Analyze operational workflows to determine technological gaps and enhancements
- Demonstrate analytical skills through an evaluation of multiple business cases and develop roadmaps for the business needs defined.
- Perform analytical problem outlines and propose opportunities or solutions.
- Refine user stories and prioritize the sprint backlog
- Manage interdependencies between iterations (sprints, releases, product versions, phases etc.)
- Implement/manage product versioning structures
- Communicate with key product stakeholders to determine requirements, constraints, and risks with new or enhanced product features
- Ensure key stakeholders are made aware of key information related to current or future development activity
- Define success measures for proposed solutions, develop monitoring solutions for those success measures and provide feedback to the business on the success of solutions
- Provides strong leadership in terms of how technology capabilities can support business goals and initiatives.
- May facilitate and lead brainstorming sessions, daily standups, project planning, and product deployments
- Help build and continuously improve Agile processes and ceremonies as needed
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong professional written and verbal communication skills when
- interacting with customers (internal and external) and on behalf of Premise Health.
- Embodies Premise Health cultural beliefs (respectful, accountable, courageous, ethical, engaged, innovative, and quality-focused)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience of 5 years or more in a related field (healthcare, statistics, experimental research, data science, economics, or public health) will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Requires minimum of three (3) years of experience in healthcare, statistics, experimental research, data science, reporting and analytics, economics, or public health.
- Agile (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Prefer three (3) years' experience with Epic EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- Experience collaborating across multiple cross-functional teams to define the best business solution
- Experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations to support senior leadership.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at various
- levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers.
- Experience working with virtual team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, with strong focus on Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with large data sets, including design survey instruments, data collection processes, data analysis, and drafting reports on findings of the research.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and articulate research findings.
- Must have a Growth Mindset
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently to complete a project.
- Intermediate level skill with the following toolsets: MS Office Suite, ServiceNow;
- MS Project; Video conferencing tools (Zoom, etc.); Collaboration Tools
- (SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.