Cloud Systems Administrator-Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Cloud System Administrator is responsible for the overall design, configure, and maintain Azure cloud-based systems.
- Design, configure, and maintain Azure cloud-based systems using services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Database, Azure App Service, Azure Key Vault
- Provide general and routine maintenance support including installation, patching, configuration, backups, and updates
- Monitor system performance and security to ensure the integrity of data in the cloud
- Troubleshoot issues with existing systems and provide solutions for improved reliability
- Modify systems to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Participate in system design planning, review, and implementation to create enterprise solutions built on Azure cloud services
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for cloud applications and infrastructure
- Bachelor’s in relevant area or equivalent work experience.
- Cloud certifications a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with Windows or Linux administration, Engineering, and Automation
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Azure including Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Database, Azure App Service, Azure Key Vault
- Minimum 2 years with Infrastructure as Code frameworks like Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, ARM
- Experience developing cloud infrastructure diagrams, strategies, and roadmaps
- Experience with Git-based version control and continuous integration and delivery
- Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate high level solution plans
- Specialist in Azure Monitor, this will include configuring and maintaining the following: diagnostic settings, Log Analytics, Application Insights and writing Log Analytics queries via Kusto Query Language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Understanding of Cloud foundational components, with hands-on experience (Azure preferred) in several of the following areas: Azure Cloud IaaS & PaaS services, Identity and access management, Software-defined networking, security, governance, and compliance, Cloud automation and provisioning tools / techniques, Azure native disaster recovery & resilience capabilities, Cloud Optimization
- Scripting skills: Bash/Python/PowerShell
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California, Colorado; as well as, for individuals living in or reporting to New York State only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated California, Colorado, and New York compensation is $80,000 - $120,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.