Senior Identity Access Management Engineer-Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Senior Identity Access Management Engineer to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer is responsible for the implementation and operation of the IAM program at Premise Health. This is considered an experienced position that requires familiarity with a broad range of corporate IT functions and the ability to provide vision and initiative within the broader Identity Access & Management program. This role will be responsible for the following items in addition to other duties as assigned.
- Lead efforts relating to the implementation and integration of a next generation Identity Fabric
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with Premise Health standards, processes, and best practices
- Provide SME experience for day-to-day system development and maintenance activities of the team
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, quantify costs, outline potential value and ROI, identify risks, benefits, and constraints
- Develop multi-year next generation IAM strategy and roadmap
- Ability to collaborate and socialize IAM strategy with senior leadership and executives
- Assist with the creation of cost and time estimates for implementing business solutions, define technical scope and requirements of the project and assist project managers with managing scope during the lifecycle of the project.
- Perform Proofs of Concepts (PoCs) to assess and identify the technologies per the needs of the organization.
- Provide recommendation to Senior Management on selection of technologies and strategic technical direction for the department
- Perform quality inspections and walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including requirements review, architecture review, design review, code review and security review to ensure compliance with Premise Health standards
- Seek opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the department.
- Develop documentation templates, direct, and enforce development of documentation throughout the lifecycle of the solution
- Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
- Work within the IAM engineering team to evaluate key applications usage requirement and develop and implement associated user roles and classes to meet the business requirements
- Liaise regularly with the associated teams focused on user behavior analytics, access provisioning, security operations, security engineering, third party risk, internal audit, etc.
- Build partnerships with business units to ensure that business requirements continually inform IAM program
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, its equivalent, or greater significantly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in access management and/or provisioning role
- 7+ years of experience in a directly related IT field
- Experience working on transformational IAM initiatives in both on-prem and cloud that include multiple impact teams across the enterprise
- Experience in design, develop and deploy enterprise IAM implementations for organizations with multiple regions, locations, sites
- Experience with Okta, SAML2, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related
- Experience in delivering secure IAM solutions in the Healthcare Provider sector is preferred
- Advanced knowledge delivering IAM Access Management capabilities leveraging products like Delinea/Centrify, Okta, Radiant Logic, and Active Roles
- Advanced understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
- Capacity to lead and influence matrix-based project team members and work as a member of a diverse and geographically distributed team
- In-depth knowledge of IAM capabilities in the areas of Directory Services, Identity, Governance and Administration, Federated SSO, Federation, Privileged Access Management, Application Secrets Management, and virtual directory/identity fabric
- Advanced knowledge on human identities and machine identities life cycle management
- Deep knowledge enforcing security standards, compliance requirements, security procedures and controls to ensure integrity of IAM related systems
- High-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to handle multiple high-priority demands while driving consistent results
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado and New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado and New York City compensation is $90,000 - $130,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.