Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN)
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Health Center Manager, Single Nurse Unit Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in Manassas, VA.
About the role: This is a single nurse unit Registered Nurse who will oversee nursing operations and clinic management for our employers occupational health center. The hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:30am-5pm and alternating Fridays from 7:30am-4pm. Ideally seeking candidates with a background in Occupational Health, Emergency or Critical Care.
- Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise and supervisory responsibilities
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages a limited number of employees – responsible for following appropriate processes for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provides input to the Health Center Manager/Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions. Responsible for interviewing, training and onboarding new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Client Operations
- Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medications, etc
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader and Director of Clinical Operations at the site to manage internal site issues
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as a LPN/LVN, RN or NP/PA in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.