Healthcare Without Rival
We have an opening for a Part-Time (24 hours a week) Dietitian to work at our employer health center located in Greer, SC!
About this Role:
Work with diverse population providing nutritional care and education to improve the health and physical conditions of the patient. The ideal candidate will be looking to grow themselves and the program!
- Consults with site health care professionals to determine patient's nutrition risk and needs
- Conducts a nutrition assessment, which includes obtaining a detailed nutrition history, review of risk factors, labs, and medical history, and identification of nutrition behaviors contributing to risk
- Discusses results of nutrition assessment with patient identifying areas where patient can decrease health risks.
- Educates patient in nutrition principles, dietary plan, food selection, and preparation using available resources including but not limited to: pamphlets, books, handouts, videos, web based resources, classes and others
- Establishes goals and objectives with patient to meet the nutrition care plan Develops and implements plan of care and correlates plan with other healthcare professionals
- Evaluates nutrition plan and provides follow-up as needed.
- Documents nutrition care plans and progress into patient's medical records.
- Engages in nutrition outcomes research.
- Plans and presents nutrition wellness programs based on needs of site and contract.
- This includes development of programs, marketing, presentation, and evaluation Works with cafeteria or food service vendor to evaluate nutrition offerings and make suggestions
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in nutrition or related field
- Three years’ experience as a registered dietitian in a clinical setting Knowledge of the following types of software: Internet, Spreadsheet, Presentation or Publication, Nutrition Analysis and Word Processing
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association (RD)
- If state has licensure, is licensed to practice in state of residence
- Able to work independently
- Experience in public speaking and presentations
- Ability to counsel/teach in one on one or small group settings
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.