Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional
Premise Health is proud to partner with Devon Energy and is seeking a Part -Time Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional to work at our Health and Wellness Center located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This is a fully on-site/in-person position.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to facilitate members and their dependents in identifying and resolving personal issues of a psychological nature including but not limited to substance abuse, behavioral health disorders, crises and other family and life stressors. This position will contribute to the corporate and departmental goal to minimize employee lost time and productivity. This position will also minimize barriers to behavioral Health care, and assist the clinical team in member engagement, changing behavior, and improving health outcomes. Position is responsible to effectively utilize provider resources and member/company health and welfare benefits in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to facilitate improved psychological health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services.
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- May be require other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care providers, community providers and services as needed.
- Must have experience with patient referral management and knowledge of available referral resources.
- Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills (advanced clinical training at master’s degree level) and skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans, specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns (specialized training and experience).
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Must have training and education in crisis management, abuse reporting, and cultural competence to meet the diverse needs of the population served in a treatment setting.
- Must have training on the identification, prevention and treatment of suicidal behaviors.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation, spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Knowledge and respect of confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize all aspects of the job is a key to success.
- Ability to provide group, individual, and family counseling sessions.
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Must display professionalism and leadership qualities.
- Flexibility in response to urgent psychosocial situations
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law.