Senior Operations Director
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Senior Director, Operations to join our team in Orlando, FL.
About the role:
This position oversees and directs the operations management of multiple employer worksites across all lines of health and fitness related services within a geographic area. Is a subject matter expert and provides expertise managing and mentoring Health Center Leadership staff.
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health centers and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Owns client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Operational lead on implementations post-go-live.
- Coordinates and productively facilitates communication across virtual sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the site level.
- Builds talent to proactively manage additional LOS.
- Participates in sales process.
- Escalation point for clients.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification requirements etc.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Manages site level supervisors.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across virtual sites and shares best demonstrated practices with peers.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 health centers with multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 10 - 50 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 10 years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Experience managing virtual teams
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired.
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic opportunities and operationalize processes to drive outcomes
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both internal and external)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills including the ability to mentor and develop others
- Proven ability to adapt and manage change
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice preferred.
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.