Clinic Nurse Manager RN (Multisite) - Oakland, CA
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Health Center Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in Oakland, CA.
- Oversees the management of multiple (2+) health centers and lines of service across a single contract.
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, Administrative staff, and technical roles (Radiology, Physical Therapy etc.). Manages multiple technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Assists in the creation of site-specific goals and measurements related to the needs of the client
- Effectively communicates across the contract to ensure consistency in messaging
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for hiring, staff development and performance management and provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final decision.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and the successful orientation and onboarding of new hires
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, and timecard monitoring, to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Identifies process improvements and workflow efficiencies
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication, lab tests etc.
- May serve as a client contact and provide reports and summaries of health center activities.
- Communicates and coordinates Corp messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal medical staff site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and provides updates and share information regularly
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- May provide patient care if qualified
- May require other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Texas
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- Prior management experience managing a large group a must
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.