Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Product Analyst to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Product Analyst you will be responsible for owning specific strategies/products and executing them in partnership with strategy/product owners. The Product Analyst collaborates with Growth Execution Project Managers to drive day-to-day activities and oversees development and execution of owned products/strategies.
- Own execution of specific product evolution in partnership with product owners, business, and technology leads.
- Analyze and interpret organizational (internal) and vendor (external) data sets to develop trends and insights in support of strategies. Own analysis from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Combine and distill key information for relevant strategies and approaches – combine data and insights to identify evolutions or changes in strategic direction or execution. Develop sets of executive-level presentations on assigned products.
- Build business cases and sophisticated financial models in support of key product strategies.
- Analyze, establish, evolve, and recommend strategic direction for assigned products.
- Build concise competitive analyses to inform product and enterprise priorities.
- Oversee day to day execution and development of assigned product management efforts. Establish and maintain next steps across various workstreams and strategies.
- Assist product and strategy stakeholders to collaboratively develop and execute, execution roadmaps, pilots, and product playbooks.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to drive day to day completion of activities on assigned projects.
- Define, monitor, and report on POC/Pilot KPIs and develop KPIs for scaling products.
- Serve as key liaison between cross functional leaders to collaborate, identify and plan effort associated with execution of owned strategies. Additionally, identify, research, and analyze roadblocks hindering progress. Act as the SME for internal resources on assigned Proof of Concepts and/or Pilots.
- Support the development of presentations for executives and board of directors
- Set up, facilitate, and take notes for meetings
- Support the development of pricing and feasibility models
- Team player to assist in development of product execution best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field or equivalent work experience required
- MBA preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or business strategy (preferably in healthcare)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Management/strategy consulting, investment banking and/or private equity experience preferred
- Strong communications background
- Ability to communicate with senior leadership
- Experience creating pricing and cost models
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.