Sr. Strategic Growth Analyst
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Sr. Strategic Growth Analyst to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Sr. Strategic Growth Analyst you must demonstrate ability to drive success across team projects and workstreams that are focused on strategic thinking and strong communication skills while solving for complex problems in a dynamic healthcare ecosystem, underpinned by the ability to present clear proactive growth opportunities and execution strategies backed by data.
- Independently drive partnerships with the internal and external stakeholders to understand the market, business goals, clinical data, and Book of Business data to provide a decision-making framework for future growth opportunities.
- Lead workstreams for team to facilitate or optimize the development of robust business case studies using internal and external data as well as healthcare market knowledge to clearly articulate Premise Health’s healthcare solutions for common client challenges.
- Autonomously manage work queue and complete assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned timeframes and present analyses and findings to stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development of new team members through mentoring and training
- Publishes, distributes, and ensures alignment of data tools that support strategic initiatives that analyst develops and controls all changes, iterations, and versions.
- Research and provide recommendations for critical business decisions for team projects.
- Drive close and efficient relationships with Client Reporting, BI Developer, Finance, Sales, Client Strategy, and other business functions to source content for Sales Operations materials.
- Serve as a mentor for junior analysts.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ year experience in healthcare industry using business analytical skills and analysis of healthcare data (Clinical data, claims, etc.), and healthcare market research.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals.
- Intrapreneurial spirit (entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in a large organization) required
- Experience designing, implementing, and executing projects which involve numerous stages and stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong ability to work autonomously to drive team projects, deliverables, and relationships from concept to completion with advanced levels of critical thinking skills in problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data points, uncover data stories that help stakeholders address key areas of growth and gaps in selling story.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using VLOOKUP function, IF logic, IRR and other financial modeling functions, and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to choose the right communication channel depending on the problem to be solved.
- Ability to establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.