Broker Channel Strategy Director - Remote
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Director, Broker Channel Strategy to work remote with Premise Health! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Director, Broker Channel Strategy is responsible for the identification, development, and realization of revenue producing relationships within the local, regional and national brokerage firm channels. This position requires a self-starter capable of identifying and building relationships within consulting firms throughout the country. This role is part of a team focused on positioning a distinctive Premise Health brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth with influencers of the Fortune 1000. This candidate must come with deep relationships and experience working with large organizations, and a proven track-record of having sold complex health services/solutions into some of the most distinguished companies in the U.S.
The role is a fit for someone who:
- Has prior experience working with Health & Benefits focused brokers on a national level.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication acumen, including well-developed presentation skills
- Can build and maintain relationships across a large organization and with external stakeholders
- Has a passion for healthcare, corporate development, and business strategy
- Is not afraid to learn new approaches
- Is excited about being part of a close-knit team redefining the way healthcare is delivered
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand the market and business goals and define relevant partner strategies
- Lead strategic dialogue and communicate Premise Health’s value proposition, organizational goals and priorities to external influencers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on key partnership objectives and drive initiatives forward
- Provide ongoing relationship management, as appropriate, and act as key point of contact for regional and national benefits consultants
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify, research, and analyze opportunities and strategies for continuous growth and improvement
- Understands the business as a whole and takes proactive ownership in an effort to become a partner in content generation and messaging, not simply an “order-taker”
- Create external-facing content in PowerPoint with minimal oversight
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Master of Business Administration (preferred)
- 7+ years of experience with demonstrated career progression
- 5+ years of healthcare services or consulting industry experience
- Proven experience in managing partnerships and/or external relationships
- Significant experience developing and negotiating contracts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of an organization, including internally and externally
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience with having designed, implemented, and executed projects which involve numerous stages and stakeholders
- Strong healthcare sector knowledge understanding around payer, provider, and employer segments, including knowledge of emerging/disruptive companies
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and the ability to create external-facing content with minimal oversight
- Analytical and comfortable working with data and conducting financial analysis
- Ability to navigate comprehensive internal resources to connect the appropriate resources and products to achieve desired results
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.