Massage Therapist - PT
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
We have an opening for a Part Time MASSAGE THERAPIST at our Employer Health Clinic located in Blue Springs, MS.
Shift Hours: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30p-3:30p and Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30p-8:30p
- Perform Medical Massage or Wellness Massage based on the client needs which includes: deep tissue, Swedish, sports and chair massage.
- Treat specific areas of injury, pain systemic discomfort, decreased range of motion, neurological issues that can occur from acute or chronic conditions.
- If performing Medical massage the therapist must be able to access the condition, treat the involved areas and formulate a treatment plan.
- When performing the medical massage the therapist will work closely with the providers.
- The massage therapist must also be intuitive and nurturing and know the selection of techniques for relaxation for a wellness massage.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Valid License as a MT if applicable in State
- Certified by a credible massage therapy school
- CPR Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- Medically Licensed preferred
- National Board Certified preferred
- Continuing education in advanced neuromuscular and myofascial techniques preferred.
- Professional membership in the AMTA preferred.
- Demonstrate a high level of massage proficiency, with a minimum of one year massage work experience.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.