Content Writer, Sales Specialist
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Sales Content Specialist, Business Development Strategy to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?)
The Premise Health Business Development Strategy department is seeking a creative and results-oriented Sales Content Specialist who is passionate about business-to-business sales content strategy and development.
From graphics to videos, sales collateral, PowerPoints, editorials and more, the Sales Content Specialist is skilled at using a variety of tools and mediums to shape narratives that stand out from the competition and drive our teams towards the finish line to win the business. The Sales Content Specialist owns the responsibility of creating effective, consistent, and compelling sales content that is in line with overall Premise Health organizational goals for a variety of communication channels.
In this position, the Sales Content Specialist will bring value to the organization through positioning content to drive revenue growth with potential and existing client audiences, owning the sales content strategy, and continually identifying additional content demand and opportunities.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Responsible for day-to-day and long-term content strategy development, planning, execution and maintenance
- Build internal sales content production and management processes to streamline content creation
- Research and identify topics, trends, and themes that resonate with new prospects and existing clients
- Identify and execute on sales messaging opportunities to drive new and existing business expansion opportunities
- Relevantly position overarching Premise Health value within market
- Tailor content to the needs and interests of current and existing client audiences
- Partner cross-functionally with other internal content writers and stakeholders to identify and fill gaps
- Maintain good understanding of organizational value proposition, products, industry trends, and competitor positioning to maximize content effectiveness
- Produces impactful collateral and resources to aid in sales and RFP/RFI response activities
- Create written content for client-facing communications for a variety of print and digital modalities as requested
- Write creative copy for use in a variety of demand generation and sales channels, from e-mails to case studies, bid responses, video scripts, sales slicks, webinars, trainings and more
- Recommend and develop visuals and graphics to support and augment the Premise message
- Drive continuous improvement
- May require other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, visuals arts, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of content development experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Accomplished communications professional who takes initiative and successfully delivers creative and engaging work
- Knowledge of content strategy, media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly via written, oral, and visual media
- Strong presentation, communication, writing, editing, and research skills
- Self-starter, detail-orientated, and organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Offers thought leadership and perspective, helping team members match the most appropriate content strategies to strategic objectives
- Possesses excellent critical thinking and project management skills with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office suite; experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or video and photo production and editing helpful
- Ability to provide a writing portfolio that includes professional works
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.