Group Exercise Class Instructor
Healthcare Without Rival
The Group Exercise Class Instructor will work onsite at our corporate clients fitness center. The instructor will teach 1-2 classes per week, schedule tentatively mid-week during lunchtime hours, Monday-Friday only. Highly prefer candidates with a background either in Yoga, Zumba, dance, cardio, strength, mind/body class formats. CPR/AED and First Aid Certification required (hands-on through American Red Cross or American Heart Association). Excellent opportunity to work in corporate fitness, and focus on true health and wellness (no sales requirement in this role).
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a PRN Group Exercise Class Instructor to join our team in Winston Salem, NC.
- Provide group exercise class instruction to our corporate fitness center participants
- Design and deliver routines for members of all ability levels and provide multi-level modifications.
- Provide a memorable experience and excellent customer service to our class participants
- Create a safe exercise environment for all class participants by adhering to the site specific safety and injury prevention procedures.
- Complete assigned annual compliance trainings.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Group Exercise Primary certification from nationally recognized organization (e.g. AFFA, ACE, IDEA)
- Specialty certifications as determined by class format.
- Yoga instructors must have at least participated in a 200 hour certification
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for community/lay responder is required
- First Aid Certification. Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor.
- 1-3 years of experience instructing group exercise classes
- Experience in the corporate fitness setting preferred
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.