Senior CRM Analyst - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Senior CRM Analyst our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Senior CRM Analyst you will be part of the team that is responsible for the support of business applications that fall outside of the Finance & Accounting and HR/Payroll areas. Responsibilities will include a variety of applications with a focus on marketing and client management applications.
- Leads the implementation of new systems, functionality, workflows and/or processes from the IT perspective
- Manages projects, including leading inter-departmental or vendor meetings and identifying communication points
- Performs work within the application(s) to facilitate upgrades, releases, and patches
- Partners with various departments to coordinate system upgrades or scheduled activities
- Reviews data and works with teams to establish and document definitions, standardize data, and define a source of truth
- Supports governance processes and recommends appropriate pathways for modification requests and decisions
- Captures and works to align timelines of each department to ensure target dates are agreeable across teams
- Escalates challenges to management and vendor (if appropriate)
- Works in conjunction with project managers as assigned to projects
- Manages imports/exports
- Provides some Tier 2 and Tier 3 support
- Conducts system upgrades or changes to production systems outside of business hours
- Implements and supports system integrations when appropriate
- Creates process and training documentation
- Other tasks, as needed by the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Salesforce certification
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in application implementation(s), application management and/or support
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks/requests
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Experience with marketing data and technology (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc..)
- Project management experience
- Application implementation experience
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $70,000 - $85,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.