Health Center Manager NP- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
We have an opening for a FT Nurse Practitioner/Health Center Manager to work with our Employer Health Clinic located in Clayton, NC!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This FT HCM NP will work with our employer health clinic located in Clayton. We are looking for a passionate candidate who is excited to make a difference. Must have strong clinical acumen, focusing both on wellness as well as occupational health. Managerial experience required with ability to prioritize needs.
- Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise and supervisory responsibilities
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Client Operations
- Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Client Operations for approval
- Maintains oversight of Case Management and FMLA processes, providing periodic review for appropriateness
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medications, etc
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as a NP in practicing state
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 1 year of management experience
- Experience with Workplace Injuries and Illnesses, DOT exams, and other occupational health services preferred
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred