Premise Health is seeking a Part- Time Primary Care Physician for their employer based direct care clinics in Florence, KY.
Summary: Provide direct medical care (primary care and urgent care) to employees and their dependents.
Light schedule and patient load. Work with a collaborative clinical team, EPIC, onsite lab. Competitive compensation, PT Benefits, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and annual CME allowance.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Graduate of an accredited medical school