Marketing Strategist - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our team remotely.
About the role: As the Marketing Strategist you will be instrumental in looking at the complete engagement journey from client implementation and eligibility through to member awareness, consideration, selection, engagement, loyalty and advocacy and designing and developing effective, data-driven marketing campaigns to guide members through the journey.
- Assigned a client, member segment or product to define and drive effective marketing strategies and campaigns to promote member awareness, consideration, selection, engagement, loyalty and advocacy.
- Has deep expertise developing and executing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that are increasingly personalized through advanced digital and analytics technologies (email, content marketing, digital advertising, SEM, SEO, social, PR, events and webinars)
- Segment member audiences and develop key messaging and touchpoints that are personalized and meaningful to drive engagement.
- Develop innovative ways to guide members through the Premise Health journey, in collaboration with internal stakeholders (operations, medical operations, legal, privacy, etc.)
- Leverage insights to develop key performance indicators to align the organization on the most important improvements for our members and then consistently track performance to KPI’s
- Applies digital/marketing analytics and member insights in recommending, evaluating and improving campaigns
- Creates compelling and insightful creative briefs that enable in-house or external agencies to deliver highly effective creative expressions that nudges members to engage.
- Provide clear, creative and critical feedback aligned with the initial brief to in-house or external agencies to ensure the creative delivers impactful campaigns
- Provide expertise and thought leadership to marketing teammates and other Premise Health teams.
- Collaborate with product owners on the development of consumer oriented marketing initiatives and creation of scalable marketing toolkits across all lines of service (e.g. Primary Care, Fitness, Pharmacy, Virtual Health, etc.).
- Lead and execute member engagement marketing strategies for high-profile new site implementations and underperforming sites.
- Client-facing role that serves as an operations and client advocate to identify insightful new marketing campaigns and strategies to drive member engagement.
- Serve as a brand ambassador internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- 4-6 years marketing (ideally a combination of B2B and B2C), advertising, or communications experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign and Acrobat desired – and Squarespace
Knowledge and Skills:
- Compelling communication skills, persuasive storyteller and a big-picture thinker: strategic, critical and creative
- Flexible and curious self-starter, habitually exceeding expectations and naturally pushing boundaries
- Adept at utilizing the power of data to inform decisions, loves problem solving and is driven by getting things done
- Superior stakeholder management skills that is skillful at building advocacy, gaining alignment across different stakeholder functions, personalities and priorities
- Believes in the importance of planning and organizing work and appropriately balances flawless execution with continuous improvement
- Team player with a can do attitude; who demonstrates initiative, thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado and New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado and New York City compensation is $100,000 - $110,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.