Find your Home with Premise Health!
Join our amazing Employer Health Center in Princeton, IN as a vital member of our clinical staff. This PRN Care Tech assists in examination, treatment, and assistance of patients under direction of Physician, Advanced Practitioner and/ or RN in compliance with state practice acts and regulations.
Our team members are what makes working at Premise Health great! We are adaptable, great communicators and team players among many other traits.
As needed hours between 6a-6p timeframes (Monday through Friday) occasional production Saturday
What you can expect in this role:
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts.
- Provides patients' personal hygiene, assisting with travel to the bathroom/toileting, and activities of daily living.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Performs routine CLIA waived laboratory tests/collects specimens for routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients.
- Performs administrative tasks, completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms, and provides assistance at front desk.
- Keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we require for this role:
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- State Lab Certificate (NV only)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant Program training program (preferred).
- Work experience in health center/ doctor’s office setting patient and/or long term care.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves.
What Premise offers you:
- Competitive pay and generous PTO
- Additional 10 company paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) match after 90 days
- Premise sponsored wellness program
- Connected Care+, Pharmacy, Virtual Primary Care and Virtual Behavioral Health
- For more details, visit https://jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.