Member Engagement Manager
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Member Engagement Manager to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Member Engagement Manager, you will be instrumental in determining strategies and tactics along the full member engagement journey. From successfully implementing clients through to designing and developing effective campaigns that drive members through all stages of the member marketing journey; awareness, consideration, selection, engagement, loyalty and advocacy.
- Drives effective marketing strategies and campaigns for clients, member segments and products in an effort to promote member awareness, consideration, selection, engagement, loyalty and advocacy.
- Has deep expertise developing and executing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that are increasingly personalized through advanced digital and analytics technologies (email, content marketing, digital advertising, SEM, SEO, social, PR, events and webinars)
- Develops segmentation for member audiences and develops key messaging and touchpoints that are personalized and meaningful to drive engagement.
- Develop innovative ways to guide members through the Premise Health journey, in collaboration with internal stakeholders (operations, medical operations, legal, privacy, etc.)
- Leverage insights to develop key performance indicators to align the organization on the most important improvements for our members and then consistently track performance to KPI’s
- Applies digital/marketing analytics and member insights in recommending, evaluating and improving campaigns
- Creates compelling and insightful creative briefs that enable in-house or external agencies to deliver highly effective creative expressions that nudge members to engage.
- Provide clear, creative and critical feedback aligned with the initial brief to in-house or external agencies to ensure the creative delivers impactful campaigns
- Provide expertise and thought leadership to marketing teammates and other Premise Health teams.
- Collaborate with product owners on the development of consumer oriented marketing initiatives and creation of scalable marketing toolkits across all lines of service (e.g. Primary Care, Fitness, Pharmacy, Virtual Health, etc.).
- Lead and execute member engagement marketing strategies for high-profile new site implementations and underperforming sites.
- Client-facing role that serves as an operations and client advocate to identify insightful new marketing campaigns and strategies to drive member engagement.
- Serve as a brand ambassador internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- Compelling communication skills, persuasive storyteller and a big-picture thinker: strategic, critical and creative
- Flexible and curious self-starter, habitually exceeding expectations and naturally pushing boundaries
- Adept at utilizing the power of data to inform decisions, loves problem solving and is driven by getting things done
- Superior stakeholder management skills that is skillful at building advocacy, gaining alignment across different stakeholder functions, personalities and priorities
- Believes in the importance of planning and organizing work and appropriately balances flawless execution with continuous improvement
- Up to date on the latest marketing and industry trends
- Team player with a can do attitude; who demonstrates initiative, thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.