Premise Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician for their employer based on site clinic in South Bend, Indiana.
Provides direct medical care to client company employees and dependent family members ages 2 and older.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.