We have an opening for a Collaborative Physician to oversee our Advance Practice Provider for our employer health center located in Fort Smith, AR
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000
Provides oversight to advance practice providers applicable to state licensing and supervision requirements.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.